The Treasury Management Services Specialist position provides a full range of professional, technical and general support to customers and Bank personnel related to electronic banking products and services while providing an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction in accordance with the Heritage Bank Mission, Vision and Values. Ensures compliance with operational and regulatory policies, and procedures are followed to mitigate risk. Position’s emphasis is Business Online Banking, Business Mobile Banking and Mobile RDC, Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Online ACH origination and online wire transfers.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide exceptional service to internal and external customers in accordance with Heritage Bank Service Standards.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external customers.
- Partner with management team and officers to support new, existing or prospective customers.
- Promote business for the Bank by maintaining up to date and thorough knowledge of programs, products and services.
- Ensure compliance to departmental procedures, Reg E requirements and industry rules and regulations.
- Set-up, implement and maintain business online banking, and Business RDC customers. Provide installation, training and support to business online banking customers, i.e., ACH origination, wires and positive pay and RDC remotely using Computer Sharing Software and over the phone.
- Respond to ACH and Wire limit exceptions and increases by obtaining appropriate approval to override or reject.
Respond to RDC limit increases by obtaining appropriate approval to override or reject.
- Reconcile general ledger and bank control accounts in relation to ACH, wire and RDC processing.
- Review ACH, Wire, online and RDC activity and report suspicious patterns or trends in compliance with bank and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge of bank policy and industry rules and regulations.
- Maintain up to date desk procedures.
- Contribute to the success of the department with willingness to cross train and share in all department responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Coursework and/or certification in business or accounting, relevant education – preferred.
- 1- 3 years recent experience in bank operations and/or retail banking in a financial services industry – required.
- Recent experience in Electronic Banking with working knowledge and understanding of Online Banking, Mobile Banking, RDC, EFT processing and regulatory compliance – preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Provides an exceptional level of quality service for internal/external customers; responds to customers' needs, questions and concerns in an accurate, effective, and timely manner.
- Ability to maintain and manage personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation and/or customer, with the ability to provide clients with information, data, advice and solutions, as well as gain their trust and respect.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues over the phone, in person and via email; and ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, problem-solving, data review and time management skills; with the ability to manage multiple assignments, and reporting requests ensuring that priorities are set and commitments and deadlines are met, with minimal supervision.
- Understands and applies principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to assigned area, as well as the Bank’s policies, procedures, products, and services.
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information required.
- Working knowledge of office administration practices and procedures.
- Proficient use and understanding of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand under sometimes distracting work conditions and frequent interruptions during the day.
- Work requires regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule with willingness to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule and/or extended hours, as needed.
- Work may involve the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports, and sitting throughout the day.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, multi-line telephone, photocopier, scanner, and facsimile which often requires dexterity of hands and fingers with repetitive wrist and hand motion.
- Typically sitting at a desk or table; intermittently standing, stooping, bending at the waist, kneeling or crouching to file materials.
- Occasional lifting 5 – 10 lbs. (files, boxes).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not an exclusive list of all qualifications for this position.
Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job applicants have certain legal rights. Please click here for information regarding these rights.
If you need assistance completing the online application, please email: HBRecruiting@HeritageBankNW.com