- High School diploma or equivalent - required. Associates degree or higher in Business, Accounting and/or Finance – preferred.
- 5+ years of recent and progressive experience of similar scope and responsibility in a banking, finance or sales environment with an emphasis on customer service delivery, developing effective processes, and team performance, which includes a minimum of two years in a direct leadership and/or management role in a financial services or community banking environment required.
- Call Center Management in a financial services industry - preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training and management experience may be considered.
- Strong ability to provide professional, responsive customer service; with exemplary customer service delivery, and relationship development skills in order to develop strategy and deliver results.
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills combined with ability to communicate effectively, clearly and persuasively in a variety of settings, formats, and audiences across business lines at all levels; with the ability to read, write, speak and understand English well.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills are required to manage, motivate, and develop a team, and monitor workflow and schedules. Employee development, performance management, training and employee counseling skills are required.
- Strategic approach to problem solving and decision-making, with demonstrated ability to quickly focus on key issues and independently make decisions under pressure of time constraints.
- Strong analytical reasoning, attention to detail, organizational, data review and time management skills, with the ability to accurately manage multiple assignments, goals, reporting requests and staffing schedules, ensuring priorities are set and commitments and deadlines are met, with minimal direction and supervision.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all CSC job functions, related statutory banking and compliance regulations, operational policies and procedures, account and legal documentation and the Bank’s products and services.
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information required.
- Proficient PC experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and working knowledge of financial services industry core processing and automated banking systems, i.e., Fiserv or equivalent, with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Experience using telecommunications systems – required. Cisco systems – preferred.
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions and frequent employee and/or customer contacts and interruptions during the day.
- Work requires regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule with willingness to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule and or extended hours, and assist at other locations or remotely, as needed.
- Work may involve the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports, and sitting throughout the day.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, multi-line telephone, photocopier, scanner, and facsimile which often requires dexterity of hands and fingers with repetitive wrist and hand motion.
- Typically sitting at a desk or table; intermittently standing, stooping, bending at the waist, walking, climbing, kneeling or crouching to file materials.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 lbs. (files, boxes, etc.)
Travel Time: Travel is required to other Bank locations and meeting sites, as needed, which may include overnight travel and extended stay availability when needed; valid driver’s license, proof of insurance, and access to reliable transportation; or the ability to access and utilize an alternative method of transportation, when needed, to carry out job-related essential functions..
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not an exclusive list of all qualifications for this position.
Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job applicants have certain legal rights. Please click here for information regarding these rights.
If you need assistance completing the online application, please email: HBRecruiting@HeritageBankNW.com