Heritage Bank has an exciting opportunity to join our growing IT team! The Network User Access Specialist is responsible for providing system access support for new and existing employees while ensuring compliance with bank procedures and regulatory requirements.
Preferred geographical location is Burlington, WA. Depending on experience other locations in the Heritage Bank footprint may be considered.
The successful candidate:
- Creates and maintains all Active Directory and Application Accounts for end users. including, but not limited to, employee onboarding, job title changes, name changes, terminations, setting up vendor and auditor accounts.
- Provides application permission support and education to on-site and remote employees by diagnosing and resolving log in issues. Escalates complex technical problems to the subject matter experts in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains employee mailbox accounts, to include shared mailboxes, distribution lists, and automated replies.
- Partners with business units to create roles, provide reporting, and support audit needs.
- Assists in managing and maintaining user access creation systems, to include but not limited to, assisting with the development of procedures and system training, as needed.
- Gains working knowledge of IT departmental procedures and policies. Recommends changes to procedures to improve processes and efficiency. Create and update procedures as needed or assigned.
- Works within a structured Change Control environment.
- Gains working knowledge of, and ensures bank activities are performed in compliance with, all state and federal banking laws and regulations applicable to assigned area.
- Assists in the development of long-range planning for new projects as requested and assigned.
- Tracks issues and solutions, including proper updating of internal knowledge base, by utilizing the current help desk software and remote desktop support software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required. Associate degree in Computer Sciences or Certificate from an IT Vocational program - preferred.
- 2 years of recent and progressive experience in enterprise IT department, demonstrating proficiency in basic user set up with Active Directory and other applications - required.
- Working knowledge and experience with one or more of the following systems desired:
- Access Auditor
- Inventory database
- Equivalent combination of education and comparable work experience may be considered.
- Provides an exceptional level of service for internal and external customers, with the ability to build and maintain positive, professional relationships, to successfully interact with all levels and functional areas of the organization.
- Excellent business communication skills to effectively document results, instructions, and recommendations, with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical information verbally and in writing to non-technical personnel, and the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well.
- Working knowledge of network architecture and various troubleshooting tools and techniques and ability to maintain system access to the network and related software.
- Ability to identify and resolve user access problems in a timely, accurate, and effective manner; with the ability to reason and analyze logical steps.
- Knowledge of computer network security systems, procedures, techniques, and applications.
- Strong planning, organizational, time management, and follow up skills, demonstrating a strong sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly, timely and efficiently, ensuring that priorities are set, and commitments and deadlines are met, with moderate direction and supervision.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with a high level of initiative, excellent attention to detail and a strong focus on accuracy.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and departments.
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information required.
- Flexible with and accepting of change in a fast paced sometimes unstructured environment.
- Proficient and advanced use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), and retrieval of data, with the ability to adapt to, support and learn new technologies quickly; with a strong aptitude to quickly learn complex technical concepts.
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions and frequent employee and/or customer contacts and interruptions during the day.
- Work requires regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule with willingness to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule and or extended hours, and assist at other locations or remotely, as needed.
- Work may involve the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports, and sitting throughout the day.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, multi-line telephone, photocopier, scanner and facsimile which often requires dexterity of hands and fingers with repetitive wrist and hand motion.
- Typically sitting at a desk or table; frequently standing, intermittently stooping, bending at the waist, kneeling or crouching to file materials
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 30 lbs. (files, boxes, etc.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not an exclusive list of all qualifications for this position. Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job applicants have certain legal rights. Please click here for information regarding these rights.
If you need assistance completing the online application, please email: HBRecruiting@HeritageBankNW.com