Base Salary Range:
$31.55 - $39.44 - $47.32 per hour
At Heritage Bank, we work hard, but also know how important it is to take time off to stay healthy, relax, and spend time doing what makes your heart happy!
As part of our team you’ll enjoy a total rewards package, which includes base salary based on the role, experience, and skill set, along with an exceptional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), community volunteer time), and generous time off policy. Full-time team members receive a minimum of 10 paid vacation days annually* and eight hours of paid sick leave per month*, while also enjoying 11 paid holidays each calendar year, and an annual float day. *pro-rated from start date and/or hours worked. To view Benefits Summary: Apply > Current Openings > position > attachment.
Heritage Bank has an exciting opportunity to join our organization! We are seeking a End User Services Supervisor to join our growing IT team! The End User Services Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of support staff, providing support to end user requests related to desktop configurations, applications, email, internet access, VPN, and peripherals. Additionally, this position is responsible for troubleshooting hardware and software issues, workstation builds/repairs, configurations/imaging while maintaining and meeting service level standards. The Business Systems Analyst Supervisor position plans, directs, oversees and coordinates all activities and workflows of assigned systems analyst project teams, and is the lead liaison between technology, operations, and various business units to lead and facilitate the creation and specification of business requirements for processes and solutions.
Preferred geographical location is Tacoma, WA. Depending on experience, Burlington or Lynnwood, WA may be considered.
The successful candidate:
- Plans, directs and schedules workflow of team to ensure assignments and tasks are allocated appropriately and required deadlines/commitments are met on a consistent basis.
- Provides direct reports with proper tools and authority to execute their assigned functions. Develops skills of team through goal setting, coaching, problem resolution, delegation, training, counseling, and performance management.
- Oversees tracking issues and solutions, including proper updating of internal knowledge base, using current help desk platform. Acts as primary escalation point for team members and researches non-routine and complex or escalated issues.
- Ensures accurate inventory records of hardware, software, peripheral network devices and licensing, as well as records on repair, installation, and removal of equipment. Provides appropriate logging and tracking of hardware malfunctions. Provides upgrade and/or enhancement recommendations to management.
- Directs creation of training materials from an end-user perspective, announcements, and knowledge-based articles for management review, including updates and maintenance of materials.
- Assists management in leading projects and the development of long-range planning for new projects, computer hardware and peripheral needs.
- Oversees development and maintenance of images and packages for deployment, ensuring policy requirements are met.
- Documents and implements policies and procedures for equipment/service requests.
- Collaborates with internal IT/IS departments and team members to resolve escalated end user issues according to published service level agreements.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of, and ensures bank activities are performed in compliance with, all state and federal banking laws and regulations applicable to areas of responsibility
- Oversees purchasing process to ensure procedures are followed and requests are filled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Requests service and maintenance due from outside vendors and consultants; verify and ensure service has been completed in a timely manner per agreement.
- Oversees the management of contracts related to fleet of copiers and printers. Work with department and branch managers to assess needs. Provide sizing and feature recommendations to management.
- Assists manager and works collaboratively with Human Resources to recommend staffing levels and participates in the approval process for personnel actions such as hiring, terminations, promotions, transfers, training and development of staff, timely performance reviews and salary increases, in accordance with legal and acceptable Bank personnel practices.
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required. Associate’s Degree in Computer Sciences or Certificate from an IT Vocational program - preferred.
- 5 years recent progressively responsible experience in IT network administration, which includes a minimum of 1 - 2 years in a lead and/or supervisory role, for a mid-to large size company, demonstrating proficiency in multiple IT disciplines, i.e., local and wide area network administration, including system configuration, setup, troubleshooting, planning, implementation, and user support – required.
- Equivalent combination of education and comparable work experience may be considered.
- ITIL, Cisco, and MS certifications – preferred
- Provide an exceptional level of service for internal and external customers, with the ability to build and maintain positive, professional relationships, to successfully interact with all levels and functional areas of the organization.
- Effective leadership skills are required to motivate and develop a high-performance work team and monitor workflow and schedules; employee development, performance management, training, and employee counseling skills are required.
- Strong listening, verbal, written, and telephone etiquette business/technical communication skills, including effective presentation skills; with the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly focus on key issues and make decisions under pressure of time constraints.
- Strong project management experience including requirements gathering and specifications development.
- Strong analytical reasoning, problem-solving, attention to detail, organizational, data review and time management skills, with the ability to accurately manage multiple assignments, goals, reporting requests and staffing schedules, ensuring priorities are set and commitments and deadlines are met, with moderate direction and supervision.
- Process oriented, with ability to evaluate and improve practices and procedures.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly, timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Thorough understanding of technical, analytical and practical proficiencies in applicable IT disciplines and related business knowledge; with demonstrated ability to initiate and implement improvements in assigned areas of oversight.
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information required.
- Proficient use of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), and retrieval of data, with the ability to adapt to, support and learn new technologies quickly; with a strong aptitude to quickly learn complex technical concepts. VMware, KACE, and PowerShell experience - desired.
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand, under sometimes distracting work conditions and frequent employee and/or customer contacts and interruptions during the day.
- Work requires regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule with willingness to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule and or extended hours, and assist at other locations or remotely, as needed.
- Work may involve the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports, and sitting throughout the day.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, multi-line telephone, photocopier, scanner and facsimile which often requires dexterity of hands and fingers with repetitive wrist and hand motion.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Typically sitting at a desk or table; intermittently standing, stooping, bending at the waist, walking, kneeling or crouching to file materials, install equipment or wiring in confined spaces.
- Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 75 lbs. (files, boxes, etc.).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not an exclusive list of all qualifications for this position.
Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job applicants have certain legal rights. Please click here for information regarding these rights.
If you need assistance completing the online application, please email: HBRecruiting@HeritageBankNW.com
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the min, mid and max of Heritage Bank’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including, but not limited to, qualifications, experience, and job performance. The range listed is just one component of Heritage Bank’s total compensation package for full time and part time employees. Depending on position, other total compensation rewards may include, monthly, quarterly or annual incentive, and/or bonuses.