Level I - $19.52 - $24.40 - $29.29 per hour
Level II - $20.99 - $26.24 - $31.49 per hour
Depending on qualifications and experience Digital Banking Specialist - Commercial I or II may be considered.
At Heritage Bank, we work hard, but we also know how important it is to take time off to stay healthy, relax, and spend time doing what makes your heart happy!
As part of our team you’ll enjoy a total rewards package, which includes base salary based on the role, experience, and skill set, along with an exceptional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), community volunteer time), and generous time off policy. Full-time team members receive a minimum of 10 paid vacation days annually* and eight hours of paid sick leave per month*, while also enjoying 11 paid holidays each calendar year, and an annual float day. *pro-rated from start date, and/or hours worked. To view Benefits Summary: Apply > Current Openings > position > attachment
Heritage Bank Currently has an exciting opportunity to join our organization!
The digital banking specialist - commercial position is responsible for providing timely and accurate customer service and technical support to internal and external customers related to Business Online Banking, Business Mobile Banking and Mobile RDC, RDC, Online ACH origination and online wire transfers. When performing assigned duties, ensures compliance with operational and regulatory policies, and procedures to mitigate risk.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Research and responds to internal and external customer inquiries via email, phone or in person.
- Protect and maintain confidentiality with all customer financial data when handling customer requests and transactions.
- Acquire knowledge to set-up, implement and maintain business online banking, and Business RDC customers.
- Acquire knowledge to assist in providing installation, training and support to business online banking customers, i.e., ACH origination, wires, positive pay and RDC using Computer Sharing Software and over the phone.
- Reconcile assigned general ledger and bank control accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- Acquire knowledge and adhere to departmental procedures, programs, products, services and Reg E requirements, to ensure compliance with industry rules and regulations.
- Gain working knowledge of, and ensure bank activities are performed in compliance with, all state and federal banking laws and regulations applicable to assigned area.
- Understands and complies with all policies, procedures, standards and guidance relevant to assigned job responsibilities.
- Contribute to the success of the department with willingness to share in all department responsibilities, as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Coursework and/or certification in business or accounting, relevant education – preferred.
- Level I - A minimum of 1 year recent customer service, data entry, clerical and/or office support experience, demonstrating working knowledge of general office administration practices and procedures– required.
- Level II - 2 years recent experience in bank operations, electronic / digital banking and/or retail banking, which includes working knowledge and proficiency in online / mobile banking, RDC, EFT processing and regulatory compliance in a financial services industry – required.
- Recent experience in Electronic / Digital Banking with working knowledge and understanding of Online Banking, Mobile Banking, RDC, EFT processing and regulatory compliance – preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Provides high level of quality service for internal/external customers; responds to customers' needs, questions and concerns in an accurate, effective, and timely manner.
- Ability to provide clients with information and data, as well as gain their trust and respect while maintaining personal composure when confronted with a difficult situation and/or customer. Ability to escalate to next level management.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues over the phone, in person and via email; and ability to read, write, speak, and understand English well.
- Detail oriented with organizational, problem-solving, data review and time management skills; with the ability to manage multiple assignments, and reporting requests ensuring that priorities are set and commitments and deadlines are met.
- Basic understanding of debit/credit relationships and negotiable instruments; general math skills to balance accounts and locate routine and non-routine mathematical errors, to process debits and credits accurately, and adhere to customer instructions.
- Ability to learn and gain an understanding and apply principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to assigned area, as well as gain working knowledge of the Bank’s policies, procedures, products, and services.
- Unquestionable integrity in handling sensitive and confidential information required.
- Working knowledge of office administration practices and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook), with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Climate controlled office environment.
- Work involves being able to concentrate on the matter at hand under sometimes distracting work conditions and frequent interruptions during the day.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible and/or rotating schedule or extended hours, as needed.
- Work may involve the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports, and sitting throughout the day.
- Ability to operate a computer keyboard, multi-line telephone, photocopier, scanner, and facsimile which often requires dexterity of hands and fingers with repetitive wrist and hand motion.
- Typically sitting at a desk or table; intermittently standing, stooping, bending at the waist, kneeling or crouching to file materials.
- Occasional lifting 5 – 10 lbs. (files, boxes)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not an exclusive list of all qualifications for this position.
Heritage Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Job applicants have certain legal rights. Please click here for information regarding these rights.
If you need assistance completing the online application, please email: HBRecruiting@HeritageBankNW.com
Salary Range Disclaimer
The base salary range represents the min, mid and max of Heritage Bank’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including, but not limited to, qualifications, experience, and job performance. The range listed is just one component of Heritage Bank’s total compensation package for full time and part time employees. Depending on position, other total compensation rewards may include, monthly, quarterly or annual incentive, and/or bonuses.